Welcome to Cosy Flats and Houses
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Cosy Flats and Houses's Website.
Cosy Flats and Houses is located at:
1 Alpha Drive, Rock Ferry, Birkenhead
CH42 1PH - Flintshire , United Kingdom
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Cosy Flats and Houses's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Cosy Flats and Houses and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Cosy Flats and Houses. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://cosyflatsandhouses.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://cosyflatsandhouses.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://cosyflatsandhouses.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://cosyflatsandhouses.com
Redistribute content from Cosy Flats and Houses (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of =$companyName?>; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Cosy Flats and Houses's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cosy Flats and Houses Terms & Conditions
Proof of Identity
PLEASE NOTE – COSY FLATS AND HOUSES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUEST PHOTO ID OF THE CREDIT CARD WHICH MATCHES THE ID PRIOR TO THE ARRIVAL DATE. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE BOOKING IF THE GUEST REFUSES THIS REQUEST.
These conditions govern all bookings made with Cosy Flats and Houses registered in Great Britain whose registered office is at 1 Alpha Drive, Birkenhead, Wirral CH42 1PH. You accept these conditions yourself and on behalf of all members of your party whether you are booking as a guest or on behalf of others. In addition, by visiting or using our website you agree to comply with the Site Terms.
In these conditions the following definitions
Cosy Flats and Houses /us/we/our: Cosy Flats and Houses
The Booker/you/your/guest: The person using services provided by Cosy Flats and Houses
The Group/Group Bookings: A booking of three or more apartments or rooms in the same property or a number of properties made as one booking
The Supplier: The operator of property/properties/accommodation not operated by Cosy Flats and Houses
Cosy Flats and Houses Operated Property/Properties/Apartments /Flats / Houses: The accommodation provided by and operated by Cosy Flats and Houses indicated in the title/name of the property for example “Cosy Flats and Houses The Charming Walton House”.
The payment and cancellation terms applicable when booking Cosy Flats and Houses or supplier operated property/properties.
A booking/enquiry made with Cosy Flats and Houses , via telephone, email or third party intermediary (website/agent).
A booking/enquiry made with Cosy Flats and Houses via https://cosyflatsandhouses.com
Property: The physical building being provided for your accommodation.
Apartment: To the specific apartment provided within a property for your accommodation
Visitors: People visiting the person/people staying in apartments provided by Cosy Flats and Houses
- Any booking made will only be confirmed once payment has been made in full and your confirmation has been sent by us (unless otherwise specified). Upon completing your booking and receiving your confirmation you enter into a contract with Cosy Flats and Houses on our stated terms and conditions.
- Restrictions may apply in certain locations including, but not limited to, minimum night stay, age restrictions, security deposit; you will be advised of these at the time of booking where applicable. We reserve the right to refuse any booking at any time.
- All guest names and contact telephone numbers are required at the time of booking including whether they are adults or minors.
- As soon as your confirmation and invoice are received, please check the details carefully. If anything is not correct you should tell us immediately. However, we regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracy in the documentation. If there is an error in the confirmation or invoice, we reserve the right to correct it as soon as we become aware of it and will do so within 7 days of issue of the confirmation or invoice or, if your arrival date is within 7 days of booking, no later than 24 hours before your arrival date.
Your Online Booking
If you make an instant online booking, you will be taken to a confirmation screen with a summary of your booking, including your booking reference number and the booking conditions made up of the apartment’s payment terms, cancellation policy and check-in procedure. Shortly after making your booking, you will also receive a full confirmation email re-iterating this.
- Special Requests
Cosy Flats and Houses will do everything we can to help guests with special requests or requirements. Please ensure we are made aware in writing, of any special requirements at time of booking so we can help you select the most suitable apartment for your needs. Although we will strive to meet any reasonable requests no guarantees can be given that any request will be met. Conditional bookings cannot be accepted i.e. any booking which is specified to be conditional on the fulfilment of a particular request.
- Group Bookings
Special conditions may and these will be advised at the time of booking. Cancellation charges and notice periods may differ and will be advised at the time of request.
Our online payment policy is clearly displayed on our website at the time of booking on the confirmation page and may also be provided on your confirmation email. Secure payment to be made via credit or debit card on Cosy Flats and Houses
Payment to be made in Pounds Sterling. If booking with a rate displayed in another currency to the rate, this will be converted into pounds sterling at the exchange rate in force at the time of booking. We cannot be held responsible for rate changes between booking and time of cancellation.
For corporate bookers with agreed credit terms payment to be made by bank transfer: (bank details are available on request) after making the booking online.
A Security Deposit to cover “additional charges “ including breakages, damages, extra cleaning and further accommodation charges incurred during your stay, may be taken and you will be advised whether this is payable at the time of booking or on arrival at the apartment.
If payment does not reach us at the required time we reserve the right to suspend or cancel any booking made.
- A Pre-authorization
A Pre-authorization t of at least £50.00 – £250.00 to cover “additional charges “, including breakages, damages, extra cleaning and further accommodation charges incurred during your stay, may be taken and you will be advised whether this is payable at the time of booking or on arrival at the apartment. This deposit amount will be released upon departure once the room has been cleared by our staff and has no evidence of breakages or damages and does not require extra cleaning etc.
- Payment of Additional Charges
Valid credit/debit card details must be supplied at the time of booking and/or upon arrival at the apartments to cover “additional charges”. These charges will be deducted from any Security Deposit held or from a debit/credit card supplied and any balance on the security deposit will be refunded. A written statement of the “additional charges” will be sent to you. In the event that payment under a debit/credit card is declined, or no card details are provided, we reserve the right to invoice the booker or guest direct for these charges.
When you make a reservation through our website https://cosyflatsandhouses.com the rate you see on your search results page at the time of booking is the rate we apply and confirm to you. Rates are per apartment or house, not per person and are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
The rates we advertise are, to the best of our knowledge, correct at the date of publication but we reserve the right to change any rates based on season or availability. Prior to the booking being confirmed rates quoted are based on the rates prevailing at the time but are subject to change. Once a booking has been confirmed we will not change the rate quoted unless you amend the booking or our cost of supplying the accommodation changes as a result of tax changes or currency fluctuations beyond our control. VAT is charged at the rate in force at the time of booking.
7. Changes, Extensions and Cancellations
All requests for changes, extensions and cancellations must be made in writing or you will be liable to pay us the full amount of the booking.
Extensions; If you wish to extend a stay please give us as much notice as possible in order to facilitate your request. All extensions are subject to availability and rate change.
Where notice to extend a stay has been given, we reserve the right to take all additional payments and charges from any credit/debit card used to make the original booking, or an invoice for the extended period will be sent via email and payment must be made by return.
Cosy Flats and Houses reserves the right to treat an early departure or reduction in the number of nights or apartments booked as a cancellation and apartments may be re-let and cancellation charges will apply. Non-arrivals will be treated as a cancellation and refunds may not be given.
Transaction fees are not refundable in the event of a cancellation.
Cancellations; The cancellation policy should be requested at the time of booking.
Our online cancellation policy is clearly displayed on our website at the time of request/booking.
Booking conditions relate to the payment and cancellation terms displayed online when booking. These may differ between apartment type and rate booked; it is your responsibility to read these carefully.
Cancellation charges relate to the date prior to arrival when we are notified of the cancellation and will determine the cancellation charges incurred according to apartment type and rate booked online.
Notice periods also apply to early departure, or reduction in the number of minimum nights stay. Once in-house the early departure penalty is 7 nights.
Changes by Us
We do not expect to have to make any changes to your booking however occasionally bookings have to be changed or cancelled or errors in information or other details corrected and we reserve the right to do so. If this does happen, we will contact you by telephone or email where reasonably possible. If a change has to be made or your booking has to be cancelled we will, if possible, offer you an alternative apartment of similar type and standard in a similar location for the same If the alternative apartment is advertised at a lower price, you will receive a refund of the price difference. However if the alternative apartment is at a higher price the new price will be payable. If you do not wish to accept a change or any alternative apartment offered or we cannot offer you a suitable alternative apartment, you may be entitled to cancel your booking and receive a refund unless this is the result of an Event beyond our Control – see below. You should tell us as soon as possible whether you wish to accept any change or alternative apartment offered or alternatively if you want a refund.
Events beyond our Control include but are not limited to the following: outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including but not limited to refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), fire, flood, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, epidemic, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations and building work undertaken at the property or in the local area, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.
We are not responsible for the theft and/or damage of your personal belongings during your stay in any apartment booked. Therefore you are advised to ensure you have appropriate insurances in place. In addition you are advised to ensure you have appropriate travel insurance to cover cancellation and medical expenses.
Considerable care has been taken to ensure that the content of our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is published in good faith. Given the above factors, we do not warrant that any of the content on our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) accurately or completely describes any of the apartments.
We are responsible for our own operated apartments, subject to the following conditions.
All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law or otherwise are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from any contract with us and these conditions shall apply in their place. However, nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; or for any damage or liability incurred by you as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us, or any liability that cannot by law be excluded.
Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law, we shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by you due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect to our services, up to an aggregate amount of the aggregate cost of your reservation as set out in the confirmation email (whether for one event or series of connected events).
However and to the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliate (distribution) partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents shall be liable for (i) any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim, (ii) any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the accommodation as made available on our website, (iii) the services rendered or the products offered by the supplier or other business partners, (iv) any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our website, or (v) any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, wilful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the accommodation or any of our other business partners (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies) whose products or service are (directly or indirectly) made available, offered or promoted on or through the website, including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
If you are booking for, as or on behalf of a business or business employee, that business shall indemnify us against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with your, or your business’s, breach or negligent performance or non-performance of these terms and conditions. If you are booking for, as, or on behalf of a business or business employee, our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of your booking shall be limited to the fees paid to us under your booking.
- Your Accommodation
All apartments are occupied as serviced apartments or whole houses and are only to be used as temporary or holiday accommodation for you, or your organisation. They are not for use as the principal, additional home or residence of guests; you will not be entitled to a tenancy or an assured shorthold or assured tenancy. No relationship of landlord and tenant is created and no statutory security of tenure exists now or when the period of occupation ends. If you or any member of your party fails to vacate at the end of the period you will be charged the appropriate accommodation charges for the continued period of occupation. No persons other than the guests have the right to use the apartment.
These conditions constitute an excluded agreement under S(3A)(7)(a)of the Protection from Eviction Act 1977 (as amended) and cannot be construed as an assured tenancy under the Housing Act 1988 (as amended).We cannot guarantee an exact apartment number prior to arrival. The maximum guests in an apartment is determined by the number of beds in the apartment. If the maximum number is exceeded then we may refuse access to the accommodation and/or reserve the right to charge for additional apartments.
- Arriving and Departing
All Cosy Flats and Houses properties offers a guaranteed check in time of 4:00pm. All Cosy Flats and Houses guests are expected to depart the apartment no later than 10:00am. Early arrival or late departure may be available for an additional charge but cannot be guaranteed until the day of arrival or departure.
- Access to Your Apartment
Many apartments and houses do not have reception desks and you will be given a code to enter the building and details of key collection once your booking is confirmed. It is essential that you have this information with you on arrival and, where notified, contact us in advance to confirm the arrival procedure.
Facilities and Services
- Cleaning: Your apartment / house is cleaned weekly. The day your cleaning is scheduled will be advised on arrival. Weekly housekeeping includes linen/towel change and general cleaning. Cosy Flats and Houses will give general cleaning to the Apartments/ House Monday to Sunday. Apartment servicing is dependent on length of stay and extra servicing is chargeable at some locations as listed here.
- Maintenance: Routine maintenance is carried out regularly by our Management team; however, occasionally we may need access to your apartment/ house to carry out essential maintenance. We will normally give you 24 hours’ notice except in the event of an emergency when we require immediate access.
- Telephone: Where telephones are provided in apartments guests are responsible for all call charges incurred during their stay. In some cases the call charges are provided by a third party supplier and guests are responsible for setting up an account with the provider direct. Where applicable, information is provided in the Guest Information Folder in the apartment.
- Internet Access: Where access is available in apartments, it may be charged for separately. Information about Internet access will be provided at time of booking and on arrival. Access is subject to the Cosy Flats and Houses acceptable use policy which in the interest of fairness and to ensure the best service for all guests limits the data download to a maximum limit of 6GB (6144MB) per day. If this limit is exceeded Cosy Flats and Houses reserves the right to impose a charge for excess. At peak times the bandwidth available for connection to the Internet may be under pressure due to the number of people connecting to the Internet, both internally and externally. Cosy Flats and Houses recommend that activities requiring increased bandwidth such as Skype, Movie/TV streaming is limited at these times. A support service is available to assist guests connecting to the Internet but if in Our opinion the fault is deemed to be with the guest’s equipment no support can be provided. Guests must not interfere, move or disconnect any equipment relating to the provision of the Internet access and must not use the connection for any illegal or immoral purpose (including but not limited to file sharing) and Cosy Flats and Houses reserve the right to pass on any record to the authorities should Cosy Flats and Houses be made aware of any such use. Cosy Flats and Houses reserve the right to disconnect a guest at any time without notice if, in Our opinion they breach any of these terms and conditions (including exceeding the download limit) or fail to pay for the connection at the agreed rate.
- Security: Guests will be provided with a set of keys/fobs/access card to access the property and the apartment. Additional sets can be provided on request. It is your responsibility to ensure you are in possession of these at all times and that they are returned at the end of your stay. An additional charge will be made for replacements and if we are required to provide access due to lost or forgotten keys.
- Interruption to services: We will make every effort to ensure that guests enjoy a peaceful stay, however, cannot guarantee or be held responsible for any failure or interruption of services to the apartment or the building, including electricity, air conditioning, water or any damage to telephone, broadband/ internet and other communications, including disruption or noise caused as a result of repair works being carried out in another part of the property. Where we are made aware of such failure or interruption we will endeavour to rectify such services within a reasonable period of time at our apartments.
- Guest Services: Our guest services team is available to ensure your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Contact details and working hours are made available on arrival.
Guests are expected to comply with any regulations for use of the apartment. These are available on arrival, usually in the Guest Information Folder, in the apartment. If any guest breaches any of these conditions or the regulations, we reserve the right to request a guest vacate their apartment immediately without refund.
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in any apartment, house or apartment building.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed in any apartment or apartment building, unless expressed permission is given by Cosy Flats and Houses for a particular property, which will advertise that service. Pets will incur a cost of £50 per stay, subject to any promotional offers applicable at the time of booking.
- Nuisance: Guests are required to behave in a responsible manner, respect the apartment and their fellow guests and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10pm and 7am. This includes causing any sort of nuisance or disruption to fellow guests or using threatening or abusive behaviour towards a member of staff on the phone, in writing or in person. Guests are not permitted to use the apartment for any illegal or immoral purposes. An additional charge will be made if the Management team is called out in response to a nuisance complaint.
- Age Restrictions: In order to ensure our guests enjoy a stay free from disturbance, non-corporate bookings may not be accepted if guests are under the age of 21. Proof of identification and date of birth may be requested on arrival and if not presented on request, we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- Visitors: Guests are responsible for their visitors. Non-residents will not be allowed access to the apartments after 11pm and we operate a strict no party policy.
- Damage: Guests are required to keep the apartment, furniture, fittings and effects in the same condition as on arrival. Inventories and condition reports can be provided at the start and end of the stay, if required, at an additional cost. You are required to notify us of any damage, loss or broken items or matters requiring general maintenance. Any damage to the apartment will be charged in full. In the event that these are discovered after departure we will notify you or the booker within 7 days of departure with full details and where possible photographic evidence.
- Cleanliness: We expect the apartments to be left in a reasonable state of cleanliness and order on departure. An additional charge will be made for extra cleaning or specialist cleaning to return the apartment to a fit state for occupation. Additional charges may include compensation for loss of revenue in addition to cleaning and repairs.
- Lost Property: All your possessions should be removed from the apartment on the date of departure. We will use reasonable endeavours to retain any lost items for up to 3 months after your departure date. Email: [email protected]for enquiries relating to lost items.
- Storage: Where facilities are available and at the owners risk storage of luggage may be provided at an additional charge.
As a guide additional charges include, but is not limited to the following:
- Breakages, loss or damage to the apartment or any of its contents
- Cleaning, specialist treatment charges where more than routine cleaning is required or smoking has occurred: £200.
- Inventory and condition reports: £50 .
- Lost keys, fobs or access cards: £20 – £100
- Call out charge for locked out Guests £50
- Extra bed (inflatable or rollaway £20-£45 per night,
- Other services e.g. car parking, dry cleaning, laundry, Sky Sports, extra cleaning may be available on request
Health and Safety
We take the health and safety of all our guests seriously. On arrival you should familiarise yourself with the layout of the apartment and building and the health and safety procedures as detailed in your apartment.
Quality and Feedback
We are committed to providing quality accommodation and conduct regular audits to ensure that high standards are maintained at the apartments.
In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your accommodation please notify the apartment manager or our reservations team as soon as possible in the first instance. If you do not give us the opportunity to resolve a problem during your stay, this may affect the final outcome of any complaint received.
We aim to deliver the best possible customer service, but in the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with our service, please contact us by email to [email protected]
We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time. If guests are in breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to request that guests vacate their apartment immediately.